Thursday, June 30, 2011

Day 20: Daily Scripture and Meditation


"Daily scripture readings and meditations offer inspiration as well as powerful physical and mental benefits. Meditating on scriptural readings will remove fear, anxiety and worry from your life."

The above quotation was taken from this article, Daily Scripture Readings and Meditation from the Love to Know Stress Management website.

I always have thought of my scripture study time as a time for me to grow closer to God and receive personal revelation. I never have really thought of it as a time that will benefit my health. Since I have moved a few months ago my scripture study has not been as great as it used to be and moving is always so stressful to me so I am so excited to add this challenge today!

No comments:

Post a Comment